Sunday, July 18, 2010

Buffalo Wings and Rings

Location: Morrisville, NC

Stopped here with the wife probably 1.5 years ago.

I'm tired of writing today, and gonna skip to the "meat" of it all. ;)

Quickly seated, fairly quick on the drink, appetizer, and food orders, with overall above average service.

I ordered wings....the hottest of course...and they weren't. On my heat scale, I'd say these were about a 6. A decent flavor, but not one of my favorites. I ordered 10 wings, and when the waiter brought them to me, he said "Sorry these are so small sir, I've got 6 more coming out for you to make up for the small size of these". The manager also came by and apologized for the smallness of them! I gotta say, I was impressed with that. While I didn't want more than 10 (and told them that after they offered me more), they brought them anyway! Now that's some damn service!

The quality of the wings, even the "small" ones, were pretty good. Not over cooked, tender, and pretty meaty.

We also ordered a basket of fried okra...something I RARELY see in a resturaunt of this type. The okra was pretty good. Not great, but definately above average.

I haven't been back to this place, simply because I didn't care for the wings here. I hear their burgers are good, but I've got other places that I'd rather get a burger from.

I'm going to rate this place at a 8. Not the best food in the world, but pretty damn awesome service. I definately recomend others to try it out.

No comments: